European Quilt Association contact: Barbro Jorgensen, International- Representative for Denmark at european_quilt_association@Dk-online.dk
- Austria -
Patchwork Guild Austrias There is a national quilting guild in Hungary, headquartered in the capitol of Budapest. Founded in 1989, it has about 600 members and Kinga estimates there are are about 2,000 more in local clubs. Hungarian quilters also participate actively in European quilt exhibitions.
- Bahamas. Stepping Stone Quilters, Nassau ,
We have about 20 members Dues $25 p.a. plus 2 raffle donations and a birthday celebration & Christmas gift for another member. Annual show in January. Annual challenge. Contact Maria Chisnall email@example.com for more information
- Belgium - click here
- Denmark - click here
French Quilters' Guild Montpellier, France
We are a Traditional Quilting group of 30 members. We meet at the MPT George Sand in Montpellier every Thursday except during school vacations. We each make a large quilt during the year and we play with mystery quilts for small projects. Our quilt show is every three years. Tea and goodies every afternoon with talk about our future trips
Patchworkkreis-Heide We are a group of 12 women in the north of Germany (100 km north of Hamburg). We meet two times a month, the first Monday and the third Wednesday. Visitors are welcome
Black Forest Quilt Guild in Stuttgart,Germany. Found in 1992 we have currently 100 German + American Members, meeetings are bi-lingual. We usually meet on the 4th Friday of the month. We have BOM's, raffles, demonstrations + retreats twice a year. We invite quilters, visiting or moving to the Stuttgart area /Southern Germany, to join us.
Rheinland Pfalz Quilt Guild We meet at 9am on the third Thursday of the month at the Northside Chapel and every 6pm on the fourth Thursday at the Kaiserslautern Elem. School cafeteria. We have various programs in our guild to include secret sister, classes, and guest speakers and prondly participate in a worthy Community Outreach program for at-risk newborns. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or visit our website Phone: 06372-619625 Contact Person & E-mail Address: Tina Kirschling; email@example.com
- Great Britain
Cornwall, Bude. Parkhouse Patchworkers. We have about 50 members. We meet at 7:30pm on the second and fourth Thursday of the month in the Parkhouse Centre, Bude. We have speakers, workshops, show and tell and general camaraderie. Make quilts for Shelter Box. Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holland - click here
- Hungary, Pecs. We started in 1995. We are a small guild in Hungary. We have about 35 members who pay $10 a year. We meet at 5pm on every Wednesday. We have fat quarter swap, international DJ swap, classes and yearly 2 exhibitions. We also have a sponsored small group of jobless women. We would like to make a big benefit show for a Children Hospice-House. Our small friends love a little bird, who is a big helper of very sick children...We would like to get birds from around the World. Please send us a free size bird, if you like this plane. Thanks a lot. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Islenska Butasaumsfelagid - The Icelandic Patchwork and Quilting Association. http://www.butasaumur.is/ The Icelandic Patchwork and Quilting Association, Íslenska bútasaumsfélagið, was established in the year 2000. At the inaugural/first meeting there were 140 members from most parts of Iceland. Today the members are 400.
- Northern Ireland Patchwork Guild Northern Ireland Patchwork Guild, NIPG Just under a 100 members. We meet once a month for a talk and workshops (except July and August) in the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum, Cultra, near Belfast. Visitors very welcome. We hold annual exhibitions of members work. Details of the programme can be obtained from the website or contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irish Patchwork Society celebrates it's 25th anniversary in 2006. Our branches meet in Dublin, Drogheda/Dundalk, New Ross, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Kilkenny. We have over 400 members. Visit our website or contact us at email@example.com Visitors are welcome to attend branch meetings and all details of venues and times are available on the website.
Pacific Patchwork Guild. We have about 80 members. Dues are $12 per year. We meet every Tuesday at Bob Hope Primary School from 7 to 9 pm. We are open to all services and civilians. Activities include: fabric swaps and drawings, Pin Point Demos, secret pals, Show Time, monthly workshops, shopping tours and 2 weekend retreats per year. We also publish a monthly newsletter.
Friendship Quilters' Club. We have about 130 members throughout metropolitan Tokyo organized into 14 local chapters. Each chapter meets twice a month. FQC is very active with numerous chapter quilt shows and a bi-annual Quilt Matsuri (Festival). A monthly newsletter, blocks of the month, mystery quilts, trunk shows, workshops, quilt camps, international round robins, and charity quilts are just part of our activities. If interested in more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinser Quilters Guild - meetings on Sunday nights from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Bldg. 107, Rm. 251, 20 members made up of military wives and local Japanese members. Door prizes every meeting, monthly blocks of the month, secret sister, challenges, yearly retreats, fat quarter sales. For more information, e-mail: email@example.com
Kenya Quilt Guild meets in Nairobi, Kenya, at 9.30 am on the third Thursday of each month at the Simba Union Hall on Forest Road Nairobi. Dues are 1,500/- a year. Visitors are welcome - small fee charged to cover refreshments. Overseas visitors very welcome. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuwait City The KTAA Quilt Group meets twice monthly from September to May in Kuwait. Anyone who quilts or wants to learn about quilting is eligible to join. We have lessons, do group projects, make charity quilts,hold annual quilt exhibition and more. email@example.com
Kuwait CIty Kuwait Q8 Quilters under the auspices of Kuwait Textile Art Association meets once per month from September through May. We make charity quilts, have lessons, guest speakers at least once per year, and and annual quilt show. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Quilt Guild of Luxembourg. We have bees,shows and meet every 2 weeks in Bertrange. We are 150 members. We have about 150 members. We meet every second week in the Centre Jean Paul II.We have Trips and Workshops and quilting Bees as well as a Newsletter which appears 4 times a year. We also do Exhibitions. email@example.com
- Ajijic. The Mexico city quilt guild is a multinational organization of 20 plus English and Spanish speaking dedicated to the promotion of friendship and fellowship through the making of quilts. Meetings are Thursday mornings at various homes in Mexico City Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, Mexico International Quilters of Monterrey, Mexico (IQMM) is a group of quilters of many levels of experience, varied areas of interest, and diverse cultural backgrounds of around 25 ladies. We meet every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month. For more information: email@example.com
- New Zeland
Rose City Quilters, Palmerston North, New Zealand meet the 4th Monday of every month excluding December at Wesley Church Broadway, PN 7:30pm, visitors welcome. We have guest speakers, demos, information panels and much more at meetings, a sewing workday the 3rd Saturday every month, a huge library for members, bus trips, an exhibition called Celebration of Quilts every even year. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norway - click here
Muscat Quilt Guild http://muscatquilters.blogspot.com We are an International group of women that consists of about 38 members. We meet at a coffee shop once a month September through May. We will be starting a block of the month in September. We have been doing Journal Quilts; raffle quilts and children's quilts. We have also been working on Mystery Quilts!
Quezon City: My name is Melanie and my shorter name is Lani. I live in Quezon City I am a filipina but am crazy over quilting. I have another friend Jenny who lives in Makati--we met thru the net and she is crazy over quilting as well. We have been searching in vain for a quilt guild and decided to be a three women guild (including her cousin Nancy) . There aren't any quilting guilds i know of (perhaps wives of expats--have one but we have not come across any.) Ours is an informal group but we love it cause it is the closest to a guild experience we can have in Manila..LOL.. we try to meet once every 2 months but talk often thru the phone or e-mail. You can e-mail me at this addie. have a nice day email@example.com
Doha, Qatar Quilt Guild We have 75 members from over 20 countries who pay QR 120 per year in dues. We meet the last Wednesday of every month September - May (except December). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saudi Arabia -
- Dhahran Oasis Quilt Guild, Baker House, Dhahran 31311, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi ArabiaRiyadh International Quilt Guild We meet every third Sunday of the month membership 150sr guest 30sr. For security purpose we do not disclose our location. For anyone interested or would like to learn about quilting you are welcome to come for a visit. We have door prize, Fabric swap, BOM and a program presentation. There are a few ladies that teach and have friendship groups. You may contact Evelyn email@example.com
- Dubai Quilters' Guild meets the last Sunday of the month at the Metropolitan Hotel, Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai. Formed in 1999, our membership enjoys the benefits of a multinational organization. Creativity and cultural influences create amazing quilts. firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Africa,
Kwa Zulu - Natal, Durban. Kwa Zulu - Natal Quilters Guild. We have over 100 members. We meet four times a year on a Saturday at Durban Girls High School in Penzance Rd from 9am onwards. At these meetings we have a Quilt show, invite special speakers, shops sell the latest in the Quilting world and have demonstrations through out the morning. All details on website.
Johannesburg, Gauteng The Golden Rand Guild for quilters have quarterly meetings and send a quarterly newsletters to members for more information see our website.
Pakkret, Thailand just north of Bangkok. DGBKKQG. We have about 15 members who meet on Tuesdays at our teacher's house. We have had group projects and swaps, classes and field trips. We have made close to a hundred crib quilt for AIDS babies. Some of us volunteer at the middle school to teach the kids machine skills. In addition to any patchwork we do we are a support group for each other in this country - foreign to most of us. Contact email@example.com
- United Arab Emigrates
Abu Dhabi Quilting Guild - 4 January 2012 The Abu Dhabi Quilting Guild meets monthly, September through May,at the Abu Dhabi Golf Club.In addition to monthly meetings, the guild has small groups (Bees) located throughout the city. Workshops are offered monthly and the guild also sponsors an annual retreat featuring internationally known instructors. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Abu Dhabi We meet on the 1st Thursday of the month at 9 am at UAE Univeristy on 34th St. Abu Dhabi. We have 70+ members with membership dues 200 dhs/year and 20 dhs coffee fee monthly. We have monthly classes and a yearly retreat with world class quilt artists. Contact Terri Bushnell +971 50 329 3678. email@example.com
Zimbabwe National Quilters Guild, 2 guilds run from the both Harare and Bulawayo. Monthly meetings on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Annual shows alternating between the 2 guilds. Contact PO Box A 1504, Harare